Monday, April 7, 2008

OUR CAT WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING!













4 DAYS HAVE PASSED SINCE KIVATA GIGANTE HAD HIS SURGERY.

HE WANTED ME TO PASS THIS ONTO EVERYONE WHOM FOUND THE TIME TO HELP OUT HIS MOMMY AND DADDY WHEN THEY NEEDED IT THE MOST: "MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW, MEOW...PURRRR..."*






*(Roughly translated: "Thanks so much for giving me back my nine lives.")

***

This is what $232.92 saved. This is what my wife and I sacrificed so that our big boy can have more years added to his precious life.

We are so thankful to have your support and your understanding in this matter thus far. I know it's not easy to give to people whom you've never laid eyes on, but this was worth more than anything I can think of.

Who couldn't love this forest tabby like we do so much? It's why--despite our ongoing financial difficulties and hardships--we found it within our hearts to love something that gives us more than his fair share of love and affection in return.

And he's just a cat.

Some people may not understand that. But this is who we are. Both my wife and myself are avid cat and dog lovers.

No money in the world can easily replace the loss of a cherished pet. It is why we did what we had to do.

And why we asked for everyone here to help us out however they can.