Sunday, September 30, 2007

WEEKEND CHAOS.

Status: Currently writing on Zombie Nation: Outbreak Zero; Chapter 179 of The Price of Freedom

Doing: Writing this blog; surfing the net; answering e-mails

Watching: Pink Floyd's "Live Pulse" concert on PBS. (From 1994)

Listening to: Nothing at the moment. Pink Floyd will do for the time being. :0)

Reading: Resistance by J.M. Dillard (ST-TNG) (On page 225 finally!)

TOPIC: MILESTONE OF MILESTONES

This one should've gone out a few days ago. But I was so backlogged on e-mails--I haven't had the time to post a new entry.

Oddly enough, ourecho.com doesn't seem to be functioning at the moment. (shrugs)

So I can't post my monthly chapter entries for this month.

Anyway, I am currently at 302,795 words on The Price of Freedom. Chapter 179.

Things have taken a turn for the interesting--to say the least. Kayla Sorenson transformed yet again and this time, she appears to be completely disconnected from reality and those around her.

Kenneth tries to reason with her, but he ends up getting smacked around again--like the last time in Union City; prior to the city's destruction.

But this is on the heels of an F5 tornado which came out of nowhere--and sucked everyone involved inside it.

Hence, Kayla's transformation.

So this time around, she's more light and energy--but she's also machine as well. An interesting angelic hybrid if I do say so myself. :0)

Unfortunately for Kenneth, he's weaponless. The twister sucked up their weapons when the old farmhouse was broadsided.

So I don't know what's going to happen as a result of this new encounter. I'll be finding out when the new month starts.