Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HOW I FEEL AT THE MOMENT. :0)

Status: Writing on A Girl Named Mystery. (2nd draft--2008 version.)

Doing: Writing on this blog; answering e-mails; working out, and well...you know the rest! :0)

Watching: Nothing at the moment.

Listening to: Taped music.

Reading: Kushiel's Scion. Page 414.

STAR TREK-THE NEXT GENERATION: WAR DRUMS. Page 78.

STAR TREK-NEW EARTH: BOOK 5 OF 6-THIN AIR. Page 45.

TOPIC: GARFIELD SUMS UP HOW I FEEL...AGAIN. :0)

This week has been nuts again. I'm going to jump off the main writing track for a bit and focus on some of my smaller novel projects--and give my larger tomes a breather.

But lately, I've been feeling pretty lethargic on a lot of things--much like Garfield is in this comic strip.

I dunno. It could be the heat, the hot weather, my latest gardening attempts going bust again. (The pots were nothing but MUD! So I had to repot my backup seeds into egg-flats. I'll have to get some large tomato seeds next month and a few other fruits and veggies.)

But I'm going to be meandering for awhile.

Sky