Thursday, July 17, 2008

MORE OF THE SAME TODAY

Status: Writing on A Girl Named Mystery. (2nd draft--2008 version.) Chapter 2.

Doing: Writing on this blog; answering e-mails; working out, and well...you know the rest! :0)

Watching: Nothing at the moment.

Listening to: Taped music: "Beloved"--By VNV Nation; "Consumer" and "Shelter"--By Icon of Coil

Reading: Kushiel's Scion. Page 414.

STAR TREK-THE NEXT GENERATION: WAR DRUMS. Page 78.

STAR TREK-NEW EARTH: BOOK 5 OF 6-THIN AIR. Page 45.

TOPIC: AND THE BEAT GOES ON...

I feel like this right now. After spending last night with my legs elevated from edema and water retention--today, I feel like I want to do something, but I'm not sure if it's writing-related.

To be sure, I want to write, but where am I going to find the energy? Everything just feels so apathetic and dead to me right now.

So I'm just going to take it easy and see what comes next.

(And no: It does not mean that I've lost either my touch or my edge. I just have some days where I'm not feeling like Mighty Mouse anymore--and need to recharge my batteries again.)

Sky